Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
Traffic refers to the number of people who comes into your store, including those who walk nearby. It is an important measure of retail success and naturally, the more foot traffic = the more chances there are to make sales.
The types of retail traffic include:
- it allows businesses to see and interaact with customers personally
- can generate word-of-mouth advertising and repeat customers through recommendation
- enables face-to-face sales
- allows customers to ask questionsdirectly and get immediate answ...
- there is a constant flow of visitors to your store anytime even when you're sleeping
- it provides a targeted reach
- there are little to no geographical limitations
- tracking allows you to spot patterns and refine your marketing strategy
How can I use my website for more foot traffic?
- Consider inviting people to buy online and pick-up the item in-store, provide in-store redeemable coupons, and offering in-store exchanges and returns.
What is the best way to track the success of my campaigns?...
MORE LIKE THIS
Improve your online reach with a blog
❤️ Brainstash Inc.