Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
published 7 ideas
Be the interesting person in the room and share a fact or two. But before you do that, try not to say woah to any of these facts. Ready?
1. Hot water will turn into ice faster than cold water.
2. The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows.
3. The sentence, "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the English language.
4. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
5. Ant's take rest for aro...
11. There are only two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order: "abstemious" and "facetious."
12. The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.
13. There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.
18. You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
19. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
20. The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.
21. People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your hea...
25. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
26. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
27. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
28. A crocodile cannot stick its tong...
34. In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
35. On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
36. Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
37. The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
38. The ele...
42. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
43. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
44. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.
45. 99% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.
46. 98% of people who read this, don't know, What is ...
Discover and save more ideas by creating a
GET THE APP:
MORE LIKE THIS
❤️ Brainstash Inc.