Growth Questions & Exercises
Keep reading for FREE
1. Make a list of 30 things that make you smile. It can be absolutely anything.
2. Write a letter to the person or situation that feels unresolved, saying everything you didn’t have a chance to express. Get it off your chest!
3. What things can you start doing to improve your mental health? Be as detailed as possible and make a plan with action items.
4. If my body could talk, it would tell me . . . Write a letter and let it all out.
Make a list of the people in your life who genuinely support you and whom you can trust. Which of them do you turn to in difficult moments? Make time to hang out with them!
1. Rank 10 life values that are important to you in descending order. Do you act according to them?
2. Write about a time when your work felt real, necessary, and satisfying to you, whether it was paid or unpaid, professional or domestic, physical or mental.
3. Make a list of 15 things that inspire you, and think about how you can try to do them more often.
4. List 7 new things you would like to try in the near time.
1. Write 10 sentences about yourself you would tell a stranger for them to understand you better.
2. Make a list of 8 things you’d like to eliminate from your life.
3. List 8 things you have been putting off. How about making time in your schedule for them?
4. Name 3 things you are thankful to yourself for doing today.
5. Name your 5 biggest strengths.
reading habits, gather your
remember what you readand stay ahead of the crowd!
Save time with daily digests
No ads, all content is free
Save ideas & add your own
Get access to the mobile app
4.7 App Rating
🔥 𝙴𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚝 ☯️ Certified Master Life Coach ✨ Co-founder Meesters met Dromen & Talkshow EduCAUTION ⤵️ Let’s Connect ☕️
Questions & exercises for your self-growth 🌱🙏✨
MORE LIKE THIS
If you want to save time while using writing as your method of communication, there are some great tools that can help you out.
Hello! I'm sharing with you these motivational quotes.