by Darren Hardy
Keep reading for FREE
• We always have a choice and these choices start a behavior that over time becomes a habit.
• Your biggest challenge isn’t that you’ve intentionally been making bad choices but it is that you are not aware of them.
Step 1 - Take responsibility for your choices. If you don't then others will choose for you.
Step 2 - Maintain a small diary to track your behavior in areas where you want to be successful.
• If you make same choice every day then it will turn into habit.
• Habits allow us to use minimal conscious energy for everyday tasks.
• Use habits to automate your everyday tasks and focus remaining conscious energy on your goals.
• There are 3 type of influences,
1. Input - What you feed your mind.
2. Associations - The people with whom you spend your time.
3. Environment - Your surrounding.
• The default mode for your brain is survival. Media knows this very well and hence there is always a "Breaking News".
• Controlling the input has a direct and measurable impact on your productivity and outcomes.
• The people with whom we spend our time determine what conversations dominate our attention, and to which attitudes and opinions we are regularly exposed.
• You can categorize your associations with people.
1. Dissociations - Avoid them at all costs
2. Limited associations - Decide how much you can “afford” to be influenced, from them.
3. Expanded associations - Spend more time with people whose qualities you like.
• Physical clutter that makes it hard for you to work efficiently.
• Psychic clutter of whatever around you isn’t working or whatever that's broken,
but remember one thing while doing th is.
• If you tolerate disrespect, you will be disrespected.
• Protect your emotional and physical space so you can live with peace, rather than in the chaos and stress the world will throw at you.
reading habits, gather your
remember what you readand stay ahead of the crowd!
Save time with daily digests
No ads, all content is free
Save ideas & add your own
Get access to the mobile app
4.7 App Rating
A book lover trying to understand life.
Use these actionable steps from to get success in every area of your life.
MORE LIKE THIS