Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
Studies show that improving handwashing at 10 of the world’s leading airports could slow the spread of infectious diseases.
On average, only 20 percent of people in airports have clean hands - hands washed with soap and water, not just rinsed. The other 80 percent are potentially con...
Focussing on the handwashing message at the most significant 10 airports in the world could reduce the spread of disease significantly at a global level (potentially by almost 70 percent).
Even small improvements in hygiene could make a huge difference. This could potentially be achieve...
❤️ Brainstash Inc.