1. Planning and preparation are useful until they become a form of procrastination.
2. Expecting Early Results and not achieving those makes us think, the work we're doing is useless hence we don't make efforts to do it.
3. We don't get to choose how much work we get, but we get to choose how well it gets done.
4. You feel overwhelmed just by seeing how much there is to do, always set your Goals into a goal process and break it down.
5. Make the work Interesting.
6. Reward yourself often for completing the task.
7. Perspective changes when you take things as an opportunity rather than liability
MORE LIKE THIS
❤️ Brainstash Inc.