Traits of a perfectly hidden depression syndrome
• Your perfectionism is fueled by a constant, critical inner voice of intense shame or fear.
• You demonstrate an excessive sense of responsibility and look for solutions.
• You are unable to accept and express painful emotions.
• You dismiss or discount abuse or trauma.
• You worry a lot and avoid situations where you're not in control.
• You are highly focused on tasks and expectations and validate yourself with your accomplishments.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.