Lists to Organize Yourself Perfectly
• Vision List - consists of everything you want to experience in life.
• 100 Days List - all the task waiting for you in the next 100 day.
• Personal Sprint Backlog or Bi-Weekly Sprint - tasks categorized by to-do, in progress, and done.
• Daily 3T List - the three most important tasks of the day.
• Not-to-do List -tasks you simply don’t do, no matter what.
How to Prepare Your Own Not-to-do List
• Take time to make a list.
• Analyze your tasks from the past and look for patterns.
• Evaluate recurring tasks. Identify their effects in the future. Know if you can delete, delegate, or outsource the task. Ask yourself what you would feel if you're going to do it.
• Be honest with yourself about what should be on your not-to-do list. Realize that you should let go, and commit to other things.
• Prepare your templatefor kind declines and start saying no to yourself and other people.
MORE LIKE THIS
❤️ Brainstash Inc.