The wall of fame for the best time management techniques
Based on our research, testing and opinions of productivity experts, here are the best time management techniques you need to know:
• SMART Goals
• The Eisenhower Matrix / The Eisenhower box
• Kanban Board
• Do Deep Work / Avoid Half-Work or Shallow Work
• The Pomodoro Technique
• 7 Minute Life
• Do it now
• Pareto Analysis, 20/80
• Rapid planning method
Now let's dive deep into each one of them.
The Eisenhower Matrix / The Eisenhower box
Once you have your goals written in a SMART way, you should break them down into concrete and actionable tasks.
Then the tasks need to be prioritized.
This matrix recommends arranging tasks in one of the four quadrants:
• Urgent + Important (Do first)
• Not Urgent + Important (Schedule)
• Urgent + Not Important(Delegate)
• Not Important + Not Urgent (Eliminate)
You should tackle urgent and important tasks.
You have to spend most of your working time in this quadrant (urgent + important).
MORE LIKE THIS
❤️ Brainstash Inc.