< Back to jobs
Frontend Lead (Remote)
Worldwide • Dev Team
Deepstash is one of the hottest startups right now. Created by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Deepstash helps millions of people across the globe to discover life changing ideas. We develop mobile and web apps and work on becoming one of the forces for good in this world.
Our web app is built with Next.js and consumes a set of APIs built by the backend team.
What will you be doing?
Based on defined specs, you will work to:
- Integrate front-end and back-end code, ensuring design integrity.
- Design and develop large scale web applications.
- Keep code easy to maintain and make it easy for others to contribute.
- Take initiative in improving the software to address pain points in your own experience as a developer.
- Manage and review code contributed by the rest of the team and work with them to get it ready for production.
- Support and collaborate with our dev team in getting to the bottom of issues and come up with robust solutions.
- Work with your devs to develop skills by providing tailored advice to improve performance, best practices, etc.
We are looking for a frontend lead developer with a passion for product and delivery. Your personality and your traits matter as much as your tech expertise:
- You should have a proven track record with React development, Typescript, ES6+ (4+ years). Ideally you’ve worked with Next.js as well.
- Experience in managing a small team is a bonus but not required.
- Demonstrated experience of shipping high-quality product features on schedule.
- Good communicator - this position is fully remote so communication is paramount.
- Be a partner for your colleagues in the dev team: help or lead the planning process, code reviews, commits etc. Provide guidance and help your colleagues when they get stuck.
- You can make your own schedule.
- Remote first: we don’t care when and where you work from.
- Market-level salary
- Stock options package
How to apply
Send us an email at hello [at] deepstash [dot] com. If applicable, please provide links to your LinkedIn, GitHub or Angelist profiles. Attach a CV, if you have one.