The basics to succeed in the gym:
• Commit to the long-term process.
• Don't treat exercise as something to do when it's convenient.
• Great results come from great focus, not a great variety.
• Start light and train for volume before intensity.
• Make SLOW progress each week.
• Record your workouts. What gets measured, gets managed.
An upper body workout is any workout that involves training most or all of the muscle groups of the upper body. This includes:
While not required, upper body workouts are most often done as part of an upper/lower routine , which involves training the entire upper body on certain days and the entire lower body on others.
It's a training philosophy that coaches people of all shapes and sizes to improve their physical well-being and cardiovascular fitness through varied and challenging workouts.
Each day, the workout will test a different part of your functional strength or conditioning, not specializing in one particular thing, but rather with the goal of building a body that’s capable of practically anything and everything.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.