"A man has two lives. The second life begins when he realises that he has only one."
62 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Joe Rogan Experience #1309 - Naval Ravikant
- Specialization is for Insects
- Read for Understanding
- Fame is a Liability
- The Trifecta of Life
- Desire is a Contract
- Infinite Leverage
- The modern Intellectual Athlete
- The Economy of the Information Age
- Universal Basic Income (UBI)
- Problems with Universal Basic Income
- AI’s Capabilities are Overblown
- "All of men's problems arise because he cannot sit in a room for 30 minutes alone"
- Peace is Happiness at Rest
- Learning ≠ Memorization
- The Meaning of Life
- 3 Ways to Retire:
- Life is a Single-Player Game
- "A man has two lives. The second life begins when he realises that he has only one."...