- Don’t bottle up your emotions, become self-aware and explore your emotions. Find an outlet such as writing, meditation, or talking to a friend.
- Vulnerability takes courage. The gifts we unlock by being willing to be vulnerable far outweigh the difficulty in doing so.
- Show up, face fear, and move forward. Because fear and criticism will always be there in some form, the best course of action is always to show up anyway and move forward.
- Seek excellence, not perfection. Focus on realizing excellence, the best version of yourself despite your flaws.
- Dare to be yourself – in your strengths, skills, and beauty as well as your flaws and insecurities. In doing so, you can realize your true strength of spirit.
66 people saved this idea