- Red accelerates the heart rate, giving you a jolt of energy. Your eye is instantly drawn to red, and it promotes physical activity and emotion.
- Orange is a social color, encouraging interaction. It works well in meeting rooms or other social spaces.
- Yellow stimulates creativity and optimism.
- Green is calming, and also causes zero eye strain over long periods of time.
- Blue is calming and stable, it helps most people focus on intensive tasks.
- Purple stimulates problem solving, despite not being a very popular color in workspace decor.
182 people saved this idea