It gives you the ability to notice subtle cues during conversations, job interviews, presentations, and anywhere else so you can react to situations more tactfully.
354 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How to Develop Sherlock Holmes-Like Powers of Observation and Deduction
- Observing people and situations is an incredibly valuable tool. It gives you the a...
- Increase Your Powers of Observation
- Force Yourself to Slow Down
- Take Field Notes to Focus Your Attentions
- Briefly Meditate Daily
- Learn to Critically Analyze Everything
- Form Connections Between What You See and What You Know
- Increase Your Knowledge Base