1. Take surveys online
2. Become a freelancer
3. Invest with a robo-advisor
4. Invest in real estate
5. Invest with a broker
6. Become a virtual assistant
7. Sell or rent your belongings
8. Get a cash back credit card
9. Install Money-Making apps
10. Create a blog
11. Open online savings account
12. Start a podcast
13. Create Courses and sell
14. Start YT channel
15. Write an E-book
16 Sell pictures (on unsplash etc)
17 Become a graphic designer
18 File your taxes online
19 Shop Online (sales and more)
20 Unsub from online services that you don't use
21. Sub to a food delivery service
Don’t niche down too quickly. Spend the first few months building your side hustle up by learning, growing, and trying different strategies to see what works best for your business.
The first step to start saving money is to figure out how much you spend. Keep track of all your expenses—that means every coffee, household item and cash tip.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.