Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
1. Start each day by telling yourself something really positive. Anything that will make you smile.
2. Fill your body with food and drink that nourishes it and makes it thrive.
3. Move that gorgeous body of yours every single day and learn to love the skin you’re in.
4. Don’t believe everything you think. There is an inner critic inside of us trying to keep us small and safe.
5. Surround yourself with people who love and encourage you. Let them remind you just how amazing you are.
published ideas from this article:
MORE IDEAS FROM THE SAME ARTICLE
16.Treat others with love and respect. It makes us feel better about ourselves when we treat others the way we hope to be treated.
17.Find something to be grateful for every day. It’s especially important on your down days to find at least one thing you are grateful for which will shift you...
21. Write your thoughts all down on a piece of paper, no matter how crazy, mean, sad, or terrifying they are. Tear it up, burn it, whatever you need to do to let it go.
22.Turn off and inwards. Think about your happy moments and what your big dreams are and how you can make them happen....
26. Let go of past trauma and wounds. We don’t have to carry that weight around with us anymore. We deserve better.
27. Find your happy place. Go to that place when you are going through hard times, or imagine yourself being there.
28. The next time you are feeling happy and on top o...
Hey you! Did you know that you’re very special? There is no other person in this world like you. You deserve to be loved not only by those around you but by the most important person in your life — YOU. Practicing self-love can be challenging for many of us, especially in times when we face serio...
11. Realize that beauty cannot be defined. It is what you see it as. Don’t let any of those Photoshopped magazines make you feel like your body isn’t perfect.
12. Take time out to calm your mind every day. Breathe in and out, clear your mind of your thoughts and just be.
13. Follow y...
6. Stop the comparisons. There is no one on this planet like you, so don't compare yourself to others.
7. End all toxic relationships. Seriously. Anyone who makes you feel anything less than amazing doesn’t deserve to be a part of your life.
8. Celebrate your wins no matter how big or...
MORE LIKE THIS
Change the way you think. Of course, this is far easier said than done, but it is quite possible. Cultivate a positive spin on how you perceive the problem. For example, it is easy to stress over having the perfect child, job, or date. Accept that life is just plain messy. No one and no situation...
Speaking to an audience is like feeding apple sauce to a two-year old. The more you spoon out, the more ends up on the floor. Include on the slides and in your spoken text only the information necessary to support your points. Cut everything else. You’ve finished writing your speech when t...
The ability to communicate is the most crucial skill we have.
In Ancient Greece, where educators and philosophers invented language theory, public speaking was a teachable and learnable skill. They didn’t diagnose a shy person suffering from ‘speech anxiety’ to be a ba...
❤️ Brainstash Inc.