- Self-oriented perfectionism:criticism of oneself.
- Other-oriented perfectionism: criticism of others.
- Socially-prescribed perfectionism: the perceived social expectation of perfection followed by self-imposed pressure to meet those expectations.
71 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How To Be Your Most Productive Self: Let Go Of Being Perfect
- “Done” is always better than “Perfect”
- 3 types of perfectionism:
- What causes perfectionism
- Perfectionism and procrastination
- Let go of the need to be perfect
- Understanding Perfectionism
- Common Reasons For Perfectionism
- Perfectionism Threatens Productivity
- Taking Small Steps To Stop Perfectionism
- Using Empathy To Stop Perfectionism
- Using Time To Stop Perfectionism
- Prioritizing To Harness Perfectionism