- Competitive Work Environments: working in a culture that demands perfection may lead you to demand the same from yourself and others.
- Pride And Personality: some have personalities more naturally susceptible to negative emotions which leads them to perfectionism.
- Fear Of Failure: a profound fear of failure, and how it reflects on them as a person may lead to perfectionism.
81 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How To Be Your Most Productive Self: Let Go Of Being Perfect
- “Done” is always better than “Perfect”
- 3 types of perfectionism:
- What causes perfectionism
- Perfectionism and procrastination
- Let go of the need to be perfect
- Understanding Perfectionism
- Common Reasons For Perfectionism
- Perfectionism Threatens Productivity
- Taking Small Steps To Stop Perfectionism
- Using Empathy To Stop Perfectionism
- Using Time To Stop Perfectionism
- Prioritizing To Harness Perfectionism