- Having impossible standards makes it harder to get things done.
- Perfectionism makes it challenging to get things started and often leads to procrastination as people get paralyzed by their need for perfection.
- Perfectionism prevents you from doing your best work as it can get in the way of trying new things, taking risks, and can stifle your ability to innovate.
- Expecting perfection from others inevitably leads to disappointments.
126 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How To Be Your Most Productive Self: Let Go Of Being Perfect
- “Done” is always better than “Perfect”
- 3 types of perfectionism:
- What causes perfectionism
- Perfectionism and procrastination
- Let go of the need to be perfect
- Understanding Perfectionism
- Common Reasons For Perfectionism
- Perfectionism Threatens Productivity
- Taking Small Steps To Stop Perfectionism
- Using Empathy To Stop Perfectionism
- Using Time To Stop Perfectionism
- Prioritizing To Harness Perfectionism