Saw this saying somewhere , "I don't know how many miles my finger has traveled by scrolling ". There's always a voice in our head telling us to stop using social media. And it always seems impossible . So How do we get out of this loop ?
1. Try not using your phone for an hour or at least half hour
2. During this time If you have the urge to get back to your phone , do something else Try grabbing a book or taking a walk or talking to a friend.
3. Don't uninstall any app for it may leave you feeling lonely or anxious . Try hiding those apps !
4. Take only baby steps .
There are people who radiate such inexplicable magnetism that absolutely everyone reaches to them. They wish to be like them, to win their friendship or approval. And what's most curious is that it doesn't depend at all on these people's appearance.
How about being flexible in choosing work hours aa per your productive time?
There are people who are active in morning & then there are peeps who get work done at evening hours. Creative people get to choose their hours but not a scenario in corporate lives. So here's the thought-
Evolution of trust requires 3 things.
1. Repeat Interactions
2. Possible win win scenarios
3. Low levels of miscommunication
Even though our environment prevents our evolution of trust, we have the power to shape our environment to better encourage trust by following the above principles.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.