Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
1. Decide a stimulus & a state-join your forefinger and thumb(stimulus), imagine happiness(state)
2. Vividly imagine the state- Imagine 3 such incidents where you felt happiness. prominent happiness. as simple as that yum morrning sandwich or the birth of a new sibling.
4. Apply your stimulus- when you feel down in life, activate the stimulus for 10seconds and imagine that emotion getting larger and larger
5. Test, use and enjoy the anchor
published ideas from this article:
MORE IDEAS FROM THE SAME ARTICLE
3. Step inside this daydream- close your eyes. Imagine these incidents. 1 by 1. How was the smell at that time? What did you see? How was the taste?(If none, acknowledge that) How was your body feeling? temerature, position, terrain, etc. count from 3 to 0 in your head and imagine this feeling ge...
MORE LIKE THIS
published 1 ideas
So, you decide you read 50 books in a year. this is the goal for you. Where do you start now? You do not need to sit on your study table and aim Today i will read 3 book. YA..ME...HA...ME...HAAAAAAA. It is not about reading a book , not a chapter, not a page, not a para, not a se...
❤️ Brainstash Inc.