One way you can boost your self esteem is by dressing how you would like to be seen.
Another way is to aim for perfection by giving yourself enough time to get ready before going out in public, knowing how to walk with your shoulders back, how to stand up straight and how to use body language that exudes confidence.
Confidence can also be boosted by talking about how good things will happen and how you will do well.
MORE IDEAS FROM THE ARTICLE
– don’t mumble or let yourself get tongue tied
– talk slowly so that people can absorb what you’re saying without any trouble
– speak with conviction, and show how much you believe in what you’re saying. If your body language matches how you sound, people will be more likely to trust everything that comes out of your mouth.
– show off your best features with clothes that fit well and flatter you
– get dressed up for an event or occasion where it makes sense to do so, like going out on a date or attending a party
– groom yourself to the best of your ability, including shaving off any facial hair that doesn’t fit with how other people perceive of how men should look.
– stand up straight to show off confidence in yourself
True confidence is a feeling of self-assurance that is grounded in an authentic experience of our own ability, perspective and sufficiency.
It’s a stable connection to the fact that we can do what we want to do, feel how we want to feel, and be who we want to be in this world.
We all have an inner critic.
You can do this by creating a stop-word or stop-phrase.
Then refocus your thoughts to something more constructive. Like planning what you want to eat for dinner or your tactic for the next soccer game.
There are a few tricks that can give you an immediate confidence boost in the short term.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.