As some of problems of life one is learning or mastering a thing.
As life is judge on what a person able to show what is his/her master or whether he/she have learn something else ,you all know didn't you,as we see talent we think how? So here is a idea. Anything in the world is divided in parts or steps even our daily work like cooking,washing,writing? Let's notice while writing you think about word or sentence not about how to make alphabet of A,B etc because you have mastered it before coming this level even now when a person dictate you can write words alphabet without thinking of to make.
MORE IDEAS FROM Raj vardhan Sharma on Oct 20
So why I am telling you this because you are mastering something in life but you didn't notice how you mastered . Like driving when you were learning or mastering you learn each step brakes,speed up, gear didn't you instead of putting Full thing just go with steps and part .
The process is divided in parts so let's follow -
1. You need to know steps and parts are there envolve to complete the thing or learning
2. Practice each part and steps until it became a involuntary action for this you need to briefly tgo through the step and process practice again and again .
3. When you think it is now involuntary action the add new step and follow this process again and again until all are complete.when you divided in parts or steps It became easier for brain to adapt as sub consciousness.
steady accumulation you need one by one step to take a grand leap of progress .
I wanted to share with you a couple of fast and easy ways to make an immediate improvement in your mental health. These are physical ways to calm the anxiety.
• Move a little(stretch, take a walk around the block, do ten jumping jacks, studies show movement impacts mental health almost as effectively as medication and even minimal movement has been shown to make a significant improvement.)
• Breath (Breathe in deeply for 4 seconds, hold it for 4 seconds, release it for 4 seconds - repeat x5)
• Say something kind about yourself - again, out loud. ("I am healthy, strong and whole." )
❤️ Brainstash Inc.