- Listen to your discontent. It tells you when something is wrong. And that might be exactly what you need to correct.
- Combine it with something that inspires you to create change. But it must be something you really believe in because the journey won’t always be fun, fast, or easy.
- Be brave. If you want a meaningful life, you have to do new things and fear inevitably comes with that.
- List and estimate what’s necessary to achieve your goals.
- Divide your goals into smaller ones and address them one at a time. It gives you a better sense of progress, motivates and makes it more manageable.
358 people saved this idea