- Gratitude journal. Maintain a daily list of things you appreciate, including uplifting quotes.
- Journal of self-portraits. You can take pictures, draw colors or shapes or collage images.
- Nature diary to connect with the natural world. Record the things you notice about the sky, the weather, and the seasons.
- A log of successes. Begin by writing the big ones you remember then regularly jot down small successes that occur during the week.
- A favorite song log. Write about the moods they evoke and explore that time and space of your life.
142 people saved this idea