- You increase confidence and control of your destiny.
- You increase motivation as you get a sense of everyday accomplishment.
- You learn which habits you find difficult being consistent in, thus making it likelier that you’ll make adjustments.
- You feel in control of your life and won’t look back with a sense of forgetfulness – you’ll know what you did and didn’t do.
- You can break your social media addiction by daily tracking your accesses.
- You can better appreciate the connections between your habits and your current life and use them in your favor.
- You recognize that people’s place in life come from the compound effect of their habit
40 people saved this idea