Keep reading for FREE
- Physical dimension is about exercising and eating right food.
- Spiritual dimension is about finding a meaning.
- Mental dimension is about learning for lifetime.
- Most people do not listen to understand; they listen to reply.
- Next to physical survival, the greatest need of a human being is psychological survival which is to be understood.
- Our understanding will become our reply.
- Not valuing the differences in people leads to dichotomous thinking (good or bad,Right or wrong,etc.)
- Valuing the difference will create a synergy that can make 1+1 as 11 and not 2.
- Synergy is seeking thrid alternative through win-win.
- Win-win means that agreements or solutions which are mutually beneficial.
- If win-win is not possible then go for no deal.
- But no deal does not work sometimes like with a children or boss then compromise in short run.
- We are not our feelings,moods or even thoughts.
- We can look at them separately from ourselves due to self awareness.
- That self awareness help us to choose our response either based on reality or our conditioning.
- We play various roles like businessman,freelancer,father,son,mother,wife,etc.
- Two or three achievable results for each role will be your goals
- Schedule time to achieve your goals.
- A Personal Mission Statement is your own philosophy to decide how to act.
- Your personal mission statement will act as changeless core in constantly changing world.
MORE LIKE THIS
Ready for the next level?
Read Like a Pro
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Claim Your Limited Offer
Get Deepstash Pro
75% OFF | 1-Year Pro Subscription