... against the new virus:
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain social distancing, at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone else.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
- Stay informed and follow the advice given by your healthcare provider.