- Take advantage of this time to invest in yourself.
- Be sure to get in some exercise to burn off pent up energy.
- Spend some time disinfecting high contact surfaces in your home.
- To make working from home easier, keep the same schedule, schedule breaks and proactively stay in touch with others to avoid suffering from isolation.
- Having food and supplies on hand is essential. But you don't need to hoard food. Plan meals for two weeks.
- If you must go out, ensure to wipe the surfaces like the shopping trolley with a disinfecting wipe and wash your hands as soon as you get home.
- If your child is worried about the virus, listen to him or her, rather than dismissing them.
28 people saved this idea