- Travel has become more restricted, even banned in some places.
- Summer vacations may be affected—the optimistic guess among experts for when the outbreak will abate hovers at about two months.
- Keep an eye on social media and official communications to stay up-to-date with changes to refund policies.
- You might get your money back if you cancel your flight. Many airlines are changing their policies.
- If you purchased cancel-for-any-reason insurance for your trip, there’s a good chance you will get a good share of your money back.
- It might be challenging to get your airline on the phone as they are overwhelmed at this time. Your best option might be media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
34 people saved this idea