Safety for staff.
- Staff should keep a six feet distance between themselves at all times.
- Encourage your staff to take the epidemic seriously.
- Hold meetings remotely when possible.
- Create systems for a contact-free exchange of necessary documents, food, and equipment.
- Prop open any doors that are regularly accessed.
- Ensure that handwashing stations, in particular, are well-maintained.
- Provide hand-sanitizing stations to non-kitchen workers.
Safety for customers and the community:
- Transition to take-out only service.
- Remove all physical menus and payment points.
- Switch to no-contact payment methods.
- Offer contact-free door opening if possible.
- Offer contact-free pickup.
- Remove anything that may result in more than one customer touching the same surface.