1. Always keep learning: Otherwise, you’re going to keep operating off the same old beliefs that have not gotten you to the level you want.
2. Stay physically active: Challenging your body keeps you sharp and focused.
3. Identify a person who already has what you want: You need to decide to find a great role model.
4. Take action, but be willing to change course.
5. Give back: Helping others imbues your own life with purpose.
Every morning, concentrate for a few minutes on things that you are incredibly grateful for so you can start your day feeling some gratitude. You cannot be grateful and be fearful or angry simultaneously.
The secret to effectively setting and achieving your goals is to have a large vision and an achievable plan.
There was likely a reason you gave up on your goals. Think about why you lost momentum and what you truly want to accomplish next. To set new goals:
❤️ Brainstash Inc.