- When your emotions are getting out of hand, PAUSE to prevent doing something you'll regret later.
- CONTROL VOLUME when talking to someone. People are more likely to respond the same way on how you talk to them.
- Sometimes, the best way to comfort someone is to just put yourself on MUTE mode.
- When listening to the person you're talking to, you're not trying to figure out how to reply; instead, you're RECORDING to understand.
- It's hard to forget a memory especially when it really hits you. REWIND and carefully think about where, when, and how to reintroduce the subject.
- When in pause, step back and FAST-FORWARD to think about the consequences of your actions.
- Put your thought into SLOW-MOTION to analyze your emotions and figure out the reasons behind it and come up with a solution.
45 people saved this idea