- Involve yourself in decisions big and small: Beyoncé started her own company, Parkwood Entertainment, to have complete control over her brand and to show women they could take matters into their own hands.
- Surround yourself with good people:Beyoncé surrounds herself with smart people who help spark the creative process and who help her make sure everything gets done.
- Do the unexpected: Defying expectations, Beyoncé released an album with no previous marketing and that album debuted at #1 on the Billboard U.S. chart and later earned an Album of the Year nod at the Grammy’s.
- Stand by your ideals: Beyoncé doesn’t shy away from discussing politics, race or gender inequality. She donates and stands strongly behind causes she cares about, even incorporating messages into her music.
- Control the narrative:Beyoncé is notoriously tight-lipped when it comes to the press and social media — and this means she’s in utter control of how her brand is presented to the world.
17 people saved this idea