Deepstash is a service for creative people to develop themselves and thrive in rapid developing world. We are developing a service to help them connect with ideas that will change to improve their lives. We deliver this through an app for iOS and Android. We have almost perfect ratings and we have tens of thousands of passionate users.
The project is the passion project of experienced entrepreneurs who have previously built multi-million dollar businesses & have exits under their belt. Vladimir & Dan are doing this for 15 years. Their biggest project, uberVU, was one of the earliest social media platforms, being used by many of the Forbes 500 companies. In 2014 it was acquired by Hootsuite and now Vladimir & Dan are stepping it up a notch. We would like you to join the adventure.
We are a small team so:
- Passion for the problem is our fuel. Every day is a struggle, but we keep an eye on the prize. We are passionate about helping people learning and improving themselves and that’s what keeps us going.
- We find a way or a make a way. We have problems to solve and making up excuses doesn’t help us.
- We thrive in uncertainty, as we have more questions than answers. Not problems, but opportunities to learn new things.
Our current marketing stack is made of:
- Attract: Facebook (/Ads), Google (/Ads), Reddit, Quora, Product Hunt, App & Play Store
- Engage: Sendy, Firebase
- Analyse and optimize: Branch, Amplitude, Applyzer, Nightwatch, App & Play Store
What we’re looking for
We're looking for an awesome marketing specialist to assist and support our growth hacking efforts, by helping our team implement challenging ideas and marketing campaigns that drive product and business objectives.
- We are looking for a fast learner. We may need to use technologies or tools that you never used before. That should not scare, but excite you. In most cases we may not even know what we need and you may have to propose something.
- We are looking for you to get stuff done. We believe in consistent delivery over big lengthy releases.
- We want you to be proactive. We appreciate conviction way more than consensus. Words are nice, opinions are cute … but proactivity in action is golden.
- We’d really love for your to be a self-starter that’s eager to make an impact
- We’re looking for that hunger for success and to make a difference
- You should thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and you love startups.
- We are searching for someone who’s not afraid to fail; thus loves to experiment and learn from results.
You’ll leave your mark and get to:
- Work alongside founders, partners and teammates to implement growth projects
- Help with our SEO execution, management & objectives
- Involved in translating growth ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- Community engagement (emails, app stores reviews, communities)
- Help with growth content creation (stories/images/video) in social media and other channels
- Monitor and improve paid acquisition and remarketing campaigns (Facebook, Google Ads, Quora and others)
- Help with organic ASO growth
- Manage our social media channels and help drive content that fuels our growth
- Work with marketing teammates to continuously identify new areas for growth
Why the hell would you sign up for something like this?
Seems like a demanding job description, doesn’t it? Why would you do it?
- Because you need a purpose in your life. Because working a 9-5 job, in large team, detached by the effects of your efforts sounds awful to you. Because you want your work to matter!
- Because you understand that assuming responsibility is the only way to grow and develop yourself. Muscles don’t grow while you Netflix and chill on your sofa, but through the pain and sweat in the gym. The same is true for your career and your life.
- Because you will be part of an awesome team of diverse top-performing individuals. And you understand that an entourage of self-driven people is the best gift for your future.
- Because you are intelligent to know to never surrender your opportunity for security. You can always get a cozy secure job, but opportunities to join greatness are far in between.
On the benefits side:
- You can make your own schedule. We don’t care when and where you work from. You can let your work speak for you.
- Good salary and comps
- Options package. Meaning you can get shares in the whole enterprise and share the financial rewards of the company, when the time comes.
How to apply
Send us an email at hello [at] deepstash [dot] com. If applicable, please provide links to your Linkedin, blog, website or other projects you’d like us to see. Attach a CV, if you have one.