< Back to jobs
SEO Growth Specialist
Worldwide • Growth Team
Deepstash is one of the hottest startups right now. We help millions of people across the globe discover life-changing ideas. We develop mobile and web apps and work on becoming one of the forces for good in this world.
Deepstash improves your life with actionable short ideas on productivity, lifestyle, business and more. We make it easy to find, collect and organize ideas you're interested in. Our product can be found on both the Apple and Play store and on the web. We are a content-based consumer (B2C) product that is currently on a 100% free business model (subscription-free and ad-free).
We are a small but Agile (with a capital A) team. We move fast and try different things all the time. Your job is to make sure that there is a method to the chaos and that we don’t ignore the basics.
Based in Bucharest, Romania, Deepstash is founded by experienced entrepreneurs and backed by leading investors and advisors such as Connect Ventures, Gapminder, Shakil Khan (ex-Spotify), Dennis Yang (Ex-Udemy) and Des Traynor (Intercom).
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a self-driven SEO specialist and growth hacker to build our organic search acquisition engine and scale Deepstash's web app.
You will oversee all SEO activities for our web app. You will work with the rest of the team (Content, Product, Growth, Engineering) and maximize conversion rates and the volume of inbound organic traffic from Google (and other search engines) through on-page and off-page techniques as well through creative special projects.
- Develop a web growth model that we can guide our efforts by and come up with your growth strategy based on these proposed goals and forecasts.
- Perform keyword and competitive research based on objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities. We have over 50k ideas and thousands of articles you can work with.
- Work on the base architecture and structure of our website and make sure that we have a launchpad ready for a rocket launch.
- Create the link building strategy and execute on it.
- Work with the rest of the team on new product releases and make sure that everything we release is up-to-spec (SEO-wise).
- Have a good understanding of tools like Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Google Analytics and Amplitude.
- Have a good understanding of the technical aspects of our web app. Having a technical background and getting the inner workings of how the website and code works can definitely help.
- Have at least a basic understanding of ASO (App Store Optimization) in such a way that you can work with relevant teams on growth opportunities and joint-efforts.
- You have good instincts, but you don’t rely on them. You test. And then test again. Data is your daily food and you rely on it to make smarter decisions.
- We are looking for an independent, responsible person. Mainly because there is no time for micro-management. We expect you to be able to carry your own weight and be a reliable partner.
- Over-communicator. Some people may work remotely and it’s up to you to show your work, explain your ideas or highlight problems.
- We want you to be proactive. Words are nice, opinions are cute … but proactivity in action is golden.
- You have a strong business mindset and you're happy to work in a fully English speaking environment.
- Plus: You are using our product :-)
- Be an early employee. Join our high-growth startup to learn new skills and fast track your career growth; grow to be a company leader in the future, get management opportunities and run your team.
- You can make your own schedule. As long as things happen on time and on spec.
- Remote first: We don’t care when and where you work from.
- Potential for stock options package
If interested send us a CV at cristian [at] deepstash [dot] com