127 STASHED IDEAS
Tips For Forced Functioning
• When at home, leave your phone aside, as it can consume all your remaining hours in distractions.
• Remove unhealthy food from the fridge and pantry.
• While working from a cafe, leave your laptop charger at home. Now you have a few hours to complete your work before your laptop dies.
• Set yourself short deadlines. Too much time hampers productivity.
• Investing your money in your goal makes you more serious about it.
Lists to Organize Yourself Perfectly
• Vision List - consists of everything you want to experience in life.
• 100 Days List - all the task waiting for you in the next 100 day.
• Personal Sprint Backlog or Bi-Weekly Sprint - tasks categorized by to-do, in progress, and done.
• Daily 3T List - the three most important tasks of the day.
• Not-to-do List -tasks you simply don’t do, no matter what.
World’s first commercial airline: The two flying brothers
• The airline made two flights daily, six days a week. The tickets sold out 16 weeks in advance.
• Then a second Benoist airboat was added with Tony Jannus' brother, Roger, as the pilot. The airline operated for almost four months before interest declined rapidly because winter residents went back north.
• The brothers continued to perform tests of aircraft and trained other pilots. Both brothers died while flying - Tony's plane crashed into the Black Sea in 1916 while training Russian pilots, and Roger crashed during
Traits of a perfectly hidden depression syndrome
• Your perfectionism is fueled by a constant, critical inner voice of intense shame or fear.
• You demonstrate an excessive sense of responsibility and look for solutions.
• You are unable to accept and express painful emotions.
• You dismiss or discount abuse or trauma.
• You worry a lot and avoid situations where you're not in control.
• You are highly focused on tasks and expectations and validate yourself with your accomplishments.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.