10 STASHED IDEAS
43. Fate behaves as she pleases…do not forget this.
44. Possessions are yours only in trust.
45. Don’t make your problems worse by bemoaning them.
46. Accept success without arrogance, handle failure with indifference.
47. Courage. Temperance. Justice. Wisdom. (Always).
48. The obstacle is the way.
49. Ego is the enemy.
50. Stillness is the key.
Why, then, has mankind not long ago gone extinct during great epidemics of madness? Why do only a fairly minor number of individuals perish because they fail to endure the strain of living – because cognition gives them more than they can carry?
Cultural history, as well as observation of ourselves and others, allow the following answer: Most people learn to save themselves by artificially limiting the content of consciousness.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.