17 STASHED IDEAS
• Get up, get dressed, go downstairs and make coffee (instead of picking it up when I get to work)
• Take temperature and record on family symptoms log
• Poke head in high school sophomore’s room to make sure they are in class
• Do email/slack communications, sit in WebEx meetings, do writing/spreadsheets/Keynote decks
• At some point wander to the kitchen to make lunch, check on College sophomore doing schoolwork
• Make more coffee, go back to deskwork
Technology and art should not be entirely independent subjects. Incorporating one into the other creates a rich learning environment.
For example, imagine art classes that also discusses the science of pigments or colour perception. Or a chemistry class that discusses the chemistry in Sherlock Holmes. Or a poetry class where you write programs that creates poems.
Too many people think of leaving their 9-To-5 as a risk, rather than staying. For me, even though I worked less, I actually earned more. I didn’t need forty hours a week, scraped from the margins of my evenings and weekends, to make a living. I could do it in 3 hours a day.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.