9 STASHED IDEAS
1.Your eyes blink around 20 times a minute. That’s over ten million times a year!
2. Your ears never stop growing!
3. Earwax is actually a type of sweat!
4. The tongue is covered in about 8,000 taste-buds, each containing up to 100 cells helping you taste your food!
5. You produce about 40,000 litres of spit in your lifetime. Or to put it another way, enough spit to fill around five hundred bathtubs – yuck!
6. The average nose produces about a cupful of nasal mucus every day!
A banana has approximately 30% of your daily recommended intake of vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 helps the brain produce serotonin, which is considered a mood stabilizer. Serotonin impacts your motor skills and emotions. It is also the chemical that helps you sleep and digest food. Eating a banana can help relieve depression and anxiety by stimulating the serotonin levels in your body.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.