112 STASHED IDEAS
Your central nervous system is the main information highway of your body. Sleep is necessary to keep it functioning properly, but chronic insomnia can disrupt how your body usually sends and processes information.
During sleep, pathways form between nerve cells (neurons) in your brain that help you remember new information you’ve learned. Sleep deprivation leaves your brain exhausted, so it can’t perform its duties as well, such as memory after studying
Recently, having not enough sleep made me search this up to inspire me to sleep better, no matter how busy I am- that's an issue with my time planning and not sleep deprivation. Otherwise it becomes one big cycle 🔄
So we may one day be able to time travel forwards but what about going back?
“Here we hit the philosophical problem that always comes up when you discuss travelling back in time,” says Dr Steane. "Suppose you could go back in time and you accidentally killed your grandparents. Wouldn’t that mean you couldn’t exist either?"
So how could you go back in time and see people who’ve died - some of them hundreds of years ago?
It's very complex.
7. ‘Four’ is the only number in the English language that is spelt with the same number of letters as the number itself.
8. Every odd number has an “e” in it.
9. The reason Americans call mathematics “math”, is because they argue that “mathematics” functions as a singular noun so ‘math’ should be singular too.
10. Markings on animal bones indicate that humans have been doing maths since around 30,000BC.
11. “Eleven plus two” is an anagram of “twelve plus one” which is pretty fitting as the answer to both equations is 13.
12. Also, there are 13 letters in both “eleven plus two” and “twelve plus one”
❤️ Brainstash Inc.