5 STASHED IDEAS
Isn't only about technical skills, but more about to understand what is the value you can bring to the company and how to do it.
A senior developer isn't someone who knows every aspect of the tech. It is a person who will help the company build a great product, even if this requires to cross a border of their comfort zone. Solutions over problems.
Great software today is often preferable to the fantasy of perfect software tomorrow.
If you give your users something to play with early, their feedback will often lead you to a better eventual solution.
Platforms flourish when there is a path for everyone to have upward mobility, achieve financial security, learn & grow:
1. Content types with lower replay value, unlike music and game platforms, where the same content can be experienced ad infinitum.
2. Heterogeneity in user preferences: Platforms can encourage creators and consumers to explore and develop these niches.
3. Recommend content algorithmically with an element of randomness: inject content that dones’t match what users have engaged with before.
4. Facilitate collaboration among creators.
5. Pay $$$ to up-&-coming creators.
6. Decouple revenue from audience demographic
7. Allow creators to capitalize on superfans
8. Create passive income for creators, so they can monetize older content.
9. Offer a form of Universal Creative Income
10. Provide creator education & training
❤️ Brainstash Inc.