Body language provides a key to succeeding in job interviews. Non-verbal cues make up 60% to 80% of face-to-face communication. Your physical presence shows your strengths as a candidate more than your words.
Body language helps indicate whether an applicant is fit for the job. However, in the digital world, Zoom interviews lack the physical cues that are present in live interactions.
1.Your eyes blink around 20 times a minute. That’s over ten million times a year!
2. Your ears never stop growing!
3. Earwax is actually a type of sweat!
4. The tongue is covered in about 8,000 taste-buds, each containing up to 100 cells helping you taste your food!
5. You produce about 40,000 litres of spit in your lifetime. Or to put it another way, enough spit to fill around five hundred bathtubs – yuck!
6. The average nose produces about a cupful of nasal mucus every day!
❤️ Brainstash Inc.