1. Always be looking. (Notice the ground beneath your feet.)
2. Consider everything alive and animate.
3. Everything is interesting. Look closer.
4. Alter your course often.
5. Observe for long durations. (And short ones.)
6. Notice the stories around you.
7. Notice patterns. Make connections.
8. Document you findings (field notes) in variety of ways.
9. Incorporate indeterminacy.
10. Observe movement.
11. Create a personal dialogue with your environment. Talk to it.
12. Trace things back to their origins.
13. Use all of these senses on your investigations.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.