IDEAS ON THIS TOPIC
Very simple methods to find your passion
1. Take a paper and write all the qualities, you have.
2. Now take a pen, start crossing least favorite from them, one by one.
3. Stop when you at last 5 things on your list
4. Start doing every one them for one week.
5. Record your all activities in all 5 week.
6. Now compare, and look for your happiest week.
7. Choose that one activities, as your passion.
And if you don't feel afterwards that activity as your passion, choose a new one.
You passion should make you alive and happy everyday without being tired.
Passion is about emotions, the motivation and what makes us feel good, i.e. “do what you love”. Purpose is the reason, or the why behind what we do, primarily for others, i.e, “do what contributes.” Where passion can be all over the place, wild and exciting, purpose is much more focused.
Always follow your passion. Do what you love. Don't think about having a job or other professions that fetch you money. Do what you want and what gives you happiness. If you are passionate about you work you will experience success soon.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.