IDEAS ON THIS TOPIC
Over the next few years some jobs will ‘disappear’, but most are likely to be redesigned thanks to advances in artificial intelligence and the rapid changes in technology.
By developing your transferable skills and attributes further, you will be in a prime position to take charge and transit with ease to the next natural place.
1.Just be polite.
2.And tell them how you have different projects.
3.Assure them that you ware willing to work with them, but right now is not a good time.
4.Never use word like not or no.
5. Always contact first to tell them no.
6. Use assertive word to explain them.
7. Be confident.
8. Wish them for their project.
9. Ask them if they need any leads or contact.
10. Show them that you care about them.
These are some of the ways, you can use, when you say no to them.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.