Joined Dec 7, 2019
1. Come up with a concept (a topic, name, format, and target length for each episode).
2. Design artwork and write a description to “brand” your podcast.
3. Record and edit your audio files (such as MP3s). A microphone is recommended (more on podcast equipment later).
4. Find a place to host your files (such as a file host that specializes in podcasts, like Libsyn or Podbean).
5. Syndicate these audio files into an RSS feed so they can be distributed through Apple 6. Podcasts and downloaded or streamed on any device on-demand.
Decide The Podcast Format:
..More than one host
..Hybrid (some combination of the above types)
Define Its Goal:
1. To generate leads for a business.
2. To be recognized as a leader in an industry.
3. To share an important message
4. To have fun.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.