3 PUBLISHED IDEAS
•stashed 6 times
I loove Chrome extensions just as much as the next guy. However, most New Tab extensions (or most extensions in general) make my Chrome feel like it's eating MORE RAM than it should.
Committed is a simple and minimal new tab to do list that does just what it intends to do. Straightforward interface plus built-in timer and calendar to keep you on-track after every new tab!Click HERE
- My Ultimate go-to app whenever I need a more in-depth and more structured-looking dashboard. Gives you the freedom to create your own space that suits your every productivity need!
Todoist - GTD Fave!
- Quick and easy no-frills app. Straightforward To-Do app perfect for busy workdays! Simple Dashboard that organizes Tasks according to Days, Priorities, and Projects.
- Go-To App for Every Note and repeat messages! Organize your notes according to Notebooks and tags to help you streamline your wfh workflow.
Organize your ideas through tables and linked databases!
Start by Creating an inline table in your desired dashboard
- fill in with project relevant Columns
- make sure to add a Due Date Column (this is useful for creating a linked Calendar)
Next, Add a new line and add a "Linked Database"
- link to your newly created Table
Change the View type - click on '+ Add a View'
- Choose between a Table, a Kanban Board, List, and Calendar
Create Filters - filter according to Dates/Tags/Priority
Always check your Properties! This will determine how your linked database view will look
❤️ Brainstash Inc.