I write about self-development, check out my website!
Joined Jun 12, 2021
`1. Don't over commit yourself: Don't be afraid to tell your friends no and stay in for an evening with the family, catch up on your studies or just get a little rest and relaxation.
GET ORGANIZED- (homework planning)
PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS
STEER CLEAR OF DISTRACTIONS
MAKE SURE NOTES ARE COMPLETE
ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND
MAKE A STUDY SCHEDULE/PLAN
REVIEW NOTES FROM CLASS EVERY EVENING
TALK TO TEACHERS
DESIGNATE A STUDY AREA
STUDY IN SHORT BURSTS
SIMPLIFY STUDY NOTES
STUDY WITH A GROUP
1. Make a Commitment
2. Be Specific- Exactly what you want to accomplish
1. Follow a routine
2. Make the beginning easy- you don't need alot of motivation after you've started make the task so easy to start that you can't say No.
3. Use the Goldilocks rule humans experience peak motivation when working on tasks that are right on the edge of their current abilities
4 Keep setting new goals curiosity keeps you going
5 Surround yourself with positivity- good things influence for the better
6 Make exercising a daily ritual for mental and physical wellbeing
7 Keep reviewing to get clarity
8 take a break to get a fresh mind
1. Set goals
2. Choose goals that interest you.
3. Find things that interest you within goals that don’t.
4. Make your goal public. If you tell someone – or write down – your goal, you’ve essentially made a promise to keep your word.
5. Plot your progress.
6. Break up your goal
7. Use rewards.
8. Don’t do it alone.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.